Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Quest For the Right Kojic Acid Soap

I've been dark-brown for as long as I can remember. I know for a fact that I was born this way. I have learned to love my color, I'm not black, and I'm not white, just the exquisite flawless brown. As I grow older, I noticed the dark pigmentation and age spots on my face and shoulders. The skin on my knees and elbows became darker, too. I realized that I don't have that exquisite flawless brown shade that I had before. I know that the pigments and dark spots were due to over-exposure to the sun. I'm not the everyday-wear-sunscreen type of gal; I hated wearing cream on my face. But I know that now is the time to act. I have to exfoliate and learn to wear a sunblock. Sunblocks are precisely very easy to find, looking a good exfoliant, however, is the tricky part. I don't want to use synthetic products like Hydroquinone, so I searched for a natural stock that can precisely help clear my skin out. Of course, I searched the internet for the best stock noteworthy for me. So I looked and looked and looked.

I found out that Kojic Acid Soap is a good exfoliant, and it is a by-product of production Japanese rice wine, so I bet it is natural. Now that I know what stock to use, the next step is to choose a brand that suits me best, and of course, ready near my place. I was very surprised to learn that there are hundreds, if not thousands of this kind of soap in the market. There are some that can only be purchased online, but there's a brand that was praised on every delineate that I read. That brand is Kojie San. I've heard of this soap before, but I never plan that I will ever need it. I bought two bars of it because this is very hard to find. The lady on the counter said that Kojie San soap precisely sells like Harry Potter movie tickets! Fast-forward to the bathroom, I first divided a bar into three; I've read from the reviews that this melts precisely fast, so you'll want to find a way to keep it dry. Then I used the soap, left it on for 3 or 5 minutes (I can't precisely tell), then rinsed. I followed it with moisturizing body oil before I patted my skin dry. And because I have a very dry skin, I even applied a moisturizing lotion on top of the body oil. The soap can precisely make your skin dry...or drier. You should also use sunscreen, especially on the face and neck. I'm in this regime for 6 days now, and I can tell that this is precisely effective. My skin began to peel (discreetly, with the help of moisturizer) and I know that if I continue to use it, my skin will be back to its customary flawless brown complexion. Some claim that Kojic Acid gives them a whiter skin, but I don't want that, I just want to have my spots erased. And this soap is precisely good at that.

Skin Lightenning Soap

The Quest For the Right Kojic Acid Soap
Extract Skin Whitening Soap - Papaya Calamansi 125g
Our Price :

Available Stores

Yollie's Oriental Market
$5.79 (New)
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Quest For the Right Kojic Acid Soap All I Want For Christmas Is You (Glee Cast Version) Video Clips. Duration : 2.05 Mins.


Music video by Glee Cast performing All I Want For Christmas Is You (Glee Cast Version). (c) 2011 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation

Tags: Glee, Cast, All, Want, For, Christmas, Is, You, (Glee, Version), Columbia, Holiday, musicfromglee, VEVO

No comments:

Post a Comment