Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cassleen's handmade Soaps relate

Skin whitening is a hype in Asia that personally I think won't be gone for the next few decades. For years, associates have been battling to get a majority of the market's whitening stock share. Big associates such as L'oreal and Nivea had launched multiple skin whitening lines that do not only promise to deliver whiter skin but also a younger looking skin. While others yield astounding results, others just went down the drain my standards.

Having a relatively sensitive skin, I have been quite discriminating in terms of the products I put on my skin. After having a major allergy breakout after using a locally made whitening soap, I promised that never should I go with commercial bars again. Lush had just set up a store in the Philippines back then. Immediately, I went to their store and purchased a bar of soap which I belief was quite pricey. Right after the first wash, I felt the divergence and belief that it was admittedly worth the price. Though their soaps do not admittedly offer any whitening benefit, I liked how creamy the lather of their products were and how amazingly fragrant they are!

Skin Lightenning Soap

However, as time goes by, the scent naturally does not hold up to the high-priced price anymore. Purchasing a bar of soap that's five times more high-priced than commercially produced ones won't naturally work for me anymore, and I guess for anything in this time of recession. This is where I have started to embark on a hunt for an alternative.

Cassleen's handmade Soaps relate
4 Pack Likas Papaya Herbal Whitening Soap

4 Pack Likas Papaya Herbal Whitening Soap Features

  • 4 x 135 gm bars of Likas Papaya soap
  • Natural product used for lightening dark spots
  • useful to help even out skin complexion
Our Price :

Available Stores

Yollie's Oriental Market
$21.99 (New)
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

Little that I know, a local bath and body shop has already been making amazingly fragrant whitening soaps that are comparable to what Lush's offer. Cassleen's handmade Soaps has ultimately entered the shop last October of 2009. Though crippled by less exposure due to high advertising cost, the firm has not been able to dominate the cyber world with its products. Prior to their legal launch, the firm has been doing direct selling in opt areas in Metro Manila where they offer handmade whitening soaps and perfume duplicates.

I belief I'd give it a shot and test personally what others have been raving about as the Philippine's Next Lush. I immediately grabbed a bar of their soap from one of their direct resellers and immediately was I amazed by the very fragrant and creamy lather. None of the Philippine-made soaps have smelled this good. My olfactory senses have been used to the commercial if not the orangey scent that soaps have. And more than just the scent, their soaps promise to deliver the added benefit of a fairer and whiter skin with the use of natural plant and fruit extracts. This is far beyond what Lush can offer yet you get them at half the price. It sounds like a deal to me.

Some of their best sellers are their Bamboo Sea Glass Soap and Creamy Bavarian Doughnut Soap. I can personally attest to the quality of their soaps and how contentious they would be if they would be in the same level playing field against established charm brands.

So far, the soaps have managed to keep my skin and shower room smelling so deliciously fragrant. I am yet to know if the soap would hold up to its promise of a whiter skin. My skin tone has remained fair after weeks of prolonged use which is probably one of the most foremost things and I did not have any sort of allergic reaction. I am impressed by the quality of Cassleen's handmade Soaps and will certainly repurchase in the future.

Cassleen's handmade Soaps is the new Lush of the Philippines.

Cassleen's handmade Soaps relate Birdman - YU MAD ft. Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne Tube. Duration : 3.33 Mins.


Music video by Birdman performing YU MAD. (C) 2011 Cash Money Records Inc.

Tags: Birdman, YU, MAD, Cash, Money, Rap, VEVO

No comments:

Post a Comment